BMW Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance
When you truly love your BMW, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created BMW Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed to help maintain that sheer driving pleasure, whilst protecting you from damage costs.
Within this suite of BMW Protect products is BMW Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance, ensuring you’re not out of pocket if your BMW is written off due to an accident, theft or fire. BMW Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance is designed to cover the early termination charges at the time of loss on the contract hire/lease hire agreement. BMW Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance covers you against losing out in these tricky situations.
- Cover available for 2, 3 or 4 years
- The insurance could pay up to £500 to cover any excess you have as part of your motor insurance claim
- Pay for your policy upfront or in 12 monthly payments (at no extra cost)
- Cover for accessories listed on the original purchase invoice for the insured vehicle that are present at the date of loss
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your BMW. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
- If there is any amount still owing on the contract hire agreement after your claim has been settled, it is your responsibility to ensure that settlement of this amount is made.
- Cover only applicable if a claim under the motor insurance policy is paid.
- The insurance cover will be capped at a maximum amount. Therefore the amount paid out under the BMW Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance might be lower than the early termination charges at the time of loss on the contract hire/lease hire agreement.
Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. This website only provides a summary of the cover provided by BMW Shortfall Insurance and does not include the full terms, conditions and limits of cover. Please refer to the policy wording document.
GET YOUR QUOTE:
Contact your participating local approved BMW Retailer and get your quote today.
For full terms and conditions of this product, see the policy wording document available below or by calling BMW Protect Services on 020 3325 7264
BMW Protect Services lines are open Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.
NEED TO MAKE A CLAIM?
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, BMW Protect Services are available to assist you.
If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9735.
If you purchased your policy between 1 April 2018 and 31 December 2020, please call 0330 400 1514.
If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 January 2021, please refer to the policy wording document for full details of how to make a claim.
BMW Contract Hire Shortfall Insurance is administered by GardX Assure Limited who are registered in England under company Registration Number 9339557 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Registration Number 711212. Their registered office is at Unit 7, Clovelly Business Park, Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Emsworth, United Kingdom, PO10 8PE.
This insurance is underwritten by Helvetia Swiss Insurance Company in Liechtenstein Ltd. Registered Office: Aeulestrasse 60 (2. Stock) 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein. The Insurer is authorised and regulated by the Liechtenstein Financial Market Authority and is deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.